Alex is currently not taking any new clients.
Alex seeks to provide genuine care, compassion, and unconditional positive regard for his clients whilst also employing the most scientifically supported therapeutic techniques.
Clinical Psychology Registrar
“Deep understanding is, I believe, the most precious gift one can give to another.”
- Carl R Rogers
Tali is currently not taking any new clients.
Tali provides a warm, accepting, and safe, space meeting you wherever you are at in your journey towards a more meaningful life. She is passionate about working collaboratively with her clients to achieve their goals and positive changes through a combination of evidence-based practice and feedback-informed, individually-tailored therapy as she acknowledges that no two people are the same.
• Anxiety, stress, and depression across the lifespan
• Child and adolescent anxiety and behavioural difficulties
• Life transitions and adjustment (e.g,, to university/work)
• Trauma-related distress
• Personality and problematic patterns of behaviour
• Cognitive, learning and diagnostic assessments (e.g., ADHD, ASD)