Pauline currently works as a part of the management team at Lilley Place and is not taking clients. Pauline works with our team of exceptional psychologists to ensure that we deliver client care that reflects our core values.
“Deep understanding is, I believe, the most precious gift one can give to another.”
– Carl R Rogers
Tali is a Clinical Psychology Registrar who works Wednesdays, Thursdays and alternating Fridays and Saturdays. Tali is currently not taking new clients for therapy but is still accepting new clients for assessments.
Tali provides a warm, accepting, and safe, space, meeting you wherever you are at in your journey towards a more meaningful life.
• Anxiety, stress, and depression across the lifespan
• Child and adolescent anxiety and behavioural difficulties
• Life transitions and adjustment (e.g,, to university/work)
• Trauma-related distress
• Personality and problematic patterns of behaviour
• Cognitive, learning and diagnostic assessments (e.g., ADHD, ASD)