Edwina works Thursday evenings and Saturdays and is not currently taking any new clients.
Edwina is a provisional psychologist who is currently completing the 4+2 pathway to registration. Edwina draws primarily from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (TfCBT). Edwina is also a part of our Assessment Services and administers various assessments.
“Deep understanding is, I believe, the most precious gift one can give to another.”
– Carl R Rogers
Tali is a Clinical Psychology Registrar who works Wednesdays, Thursdays and alternating Fridays and Saturdays. Tali is currently not taking new clients for therapy but is still accepting new clients for assessments.
Tali provides a warm, accepting, and safe, space, meeting you wherever you are at in your journey towards a more meaningful life.
• Anxiety, stress, and depression across the lifespan
• Child and adolescent anxiety and behavioural difficulties
• Life transitions and adjustment (e.g,, to university/work)
• Trauma-related distress
• Personality and problematic patterns of behaviour
• Cognitive, learning and diagnostic assessments (e.g., ADHD, ASD)