WORK WITH US
Here at Lilley Place, we are always looking for motivated and passionate people who value helping the community feel better
Lilley Place is a private psychology and allied health practice based in Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. We provide individual, couples and family psychology and allied health services across the lifespan. Our client base is diverse and exposes clinicians to varied presentations within a supported and caring environment. At Lilley Place we pride ourselves on creating a professional, innovative, nurturing and flexible space in which our team members enjoy working.
We are looking to contract a fully registered Clinical, General or Education & Developmental Psychologist to provide evidence-based interventions to people across the lifespan with various presentations.
We value collaboration, innovation and connectedness.
We can offer:
- Professional and experienced office admin to support billing, appointments and managing waitlists
- Use of measures to track client outcomes and obtain feedback
- Consistent referral base
- Strong team environment offering professional support and social engagement
- Inhouse supervision
- Being a part of a team of psychologists who want to help you grow and evolve.
- Professional development opportunities and peer supervision
- Flexibility around work hours
- Competitive and comparable remuneration with industry standards.
Essential criteria include:
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent Verbal, Non-Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Commitment and Value on Ongoing Professional Learning and Development
- Medicare Provider Number Eligibility
- Willing to do some after-hours and out of office appointments
If you are passionate about helping people feel better and delivering services based on the values of care, competence, connectedness and commitment, then Lilley Place wants to hear from you.
Please email your application to [email protected] with the subject line, “Attention Recruitment Manager”.
We look forward to connecting with you.
“I love working at Lilley Place as I know the team always has my back! From amazing administrative support, to one-on-one’s with the clinic director, in-house supervision, relevant professional development, and autonomy and flexibility with my client hours. I always feel supported and part of a happy ‘work’ family!”
– Nikki Bray, General Psychologist
“I could not have asked for a better organisation to begin my psychology career with. The exposure you gain to varied presentations across the lifespan helps you grow as a clinician, and you have so much autonomy to find and shape your interest areas whilst also having incredible structures of support and supervision when you need them. I’m so proud to be a member of the Lilley Place community.”
– Heather Andronicos, General Psychologist
“I absolutely love working at Lilley Place for its warm environment and the wonderful people I work alongside. The Lilley Place values promote a grounded, inclusive and compassionate culture and allows you to create days of immense meaning. I am encouraged to grow both professionally and personally and am grateful to work within a team that is dynamic, supportive and fun. It’s not like any other place I’ve worked at before.”
– Georgia Light, Client Services
“It is a pleasure to be part of the Lilley Place family. I feel well supported by an incredible and knowledgeable team committed to our clients which allows me to focus on therapy and client outcomes. The systems and professional feedback keep me striving to be a better therapist and to contribute more to our team environment. Lilley Place is a positive and inspiring place to work.”
– Lucia Do, Clinical Psychologist
“I love working here – it’s a friendly welcoming place to work and it’s inspiring working with such highly trained and experienced psychologists. The days and hours I work are very flexible and we have an amazing and supportive client services team!”
– Lina Karlsson, General Psychologist