Kate is a Health Psychologist and is currently not taking any new clients.
Kate is a Health Psychologist who is passionate about working at the intersection of physical and psychological health to enrich the lives of individuals and couples with illness-related challenges.
Accredited Practicing Dietitcian
“Food is not only fuel for our bodies and mind, but it can also completely change our mood, lifestyle, performance and overall create a healthier version of ourselves, mentally and physically.”
Kelsey works Mondays and Fridays and is taking new clients across the lifespan. Kelsey is an empathetic and enthusiastic Dietitian who is passionate about enhancing the quality of life of her clients through a food-first mentality. She understands the importance and value of working collaboratively with her clients and creates a warm and non-judgemental space in her dietetic practice.
• Gut Health/Gastrointestinal Conditions (IBS, IBD, Coeliac disease, diverticulitis)
• Women’s Health (PCOS, Endometriosis, Pregnancy, Fertility)
• Weight & Chronic Disease Management
• Disordered Eating
• Mental Health and Wellbeing
• De-bunking Nutrition Myths