Heather works Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and is currently taking new clients.
Heather considers clients the experts in their own lives and is invested in walking alongside them while they cultivate their unique strengths and forge paths forward.
Dr Leith Middleton
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory” – Dr Seuss
Leith is a Consultant & Workplace Psychologist who works Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and is currently taking new clients. Leith is passionate about supporting people to achieve optimal health and wellbeing. She combines a diverse background in counselling, wellbeing coaching, and workplace psychology and seeks to apply all these approaches to suit client need. Leith has a preference for a positive psychology approach.
– Clinical practice for barristers and lawyers, executives and medical professionals
– People who work in high pressure, high-stress environments
– Chronic health conditions
– Workplace related stress and coping
– Depression, anxiety and panic
– Wellbeing and resilience