Kate is a Health Psychologist who is passionate about working at the intersection of physical and psychological health to enrich the lives of individuals and couples with illness-related challenges.
Dr Kelly Bryden
“Some people find having a neuropsychological assessment interesting and mentally stimulating. For others, it can be quite stressful. My aim is to make the person feel as comfortable as possible and to use the assessment to provide information that can help them in their everyday life. “
Kelly Bryden is a Clinical Neuropsychologist who specialises in the assessment of cognitive functioning. She also has experience providing therapy, as well as interventions to improve cognitive functioning.
– Neurodegenerative disorders / dementia
– Acquired Brain Injury including stroke
– Neurodevelopmental disorders including autism spectrum disorder and intellectual disability
– Neurological disorders including Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
– Cognitive difficulties in psychiatric disorders (e.g. anxiety, depression, bipolar, schizophrenia)
– Decision-making capacity